2011 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering
- Stock Number: MSRP $9,049 Call for Current Incentives
Wallingford , CT
The 2011 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering is engineered to tackle the toughest jobs and nastiest trails without breaking a sweat. It’s loaded with technologically advanced features for impressive all-around performance: its advanced power steering provides lighter steering and more responsive handling; the fuel-injected 722cc engine, housed inside the high-tensile steel frame, develops abundant torque (especially in the low- to mid-rpm range), which gives the 750AXi Power Steering exceptional performance. Independent rear suspension, a locking front differential and a host of other valuable features place the KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering at the front of the pack.
New for 2011: Champion Yellow and Great Blue color scheme; also available in White and Black; black rims (on Great Blue, Champion Yellow and White models); silver rims (on Black and White models).
|Bore x Stroke||104.0 mm (4.094 in) x 85.0 mm (3.346 in)|
|Compression Ratio||10.0 : 1|
|Engine||722cc (44.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Fuel Capacity||17.5 L (4.6/3.8 US/Imp gal)|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (CDI)|
|Transmission||Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse|
|Brake Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brake Rear||Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc|
|Suspension Front||Independent, double A-Arm, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Fully independent A-Arm and I-Beam rear suspension with five-way preload-adjustable shock absorbers|
|Tires Front||AT25 × 8-12, tubeless|
|Tires Rear||AT25 × 10-12, tubeless|
|Curb Weight||305 kg (672 lbs)|
|Ground Clearance||260 mm (10.2 in)|
|Overall Length||2115 mm (83.3 in)|
|Overall Width||1210 mm (47.6 in)|
|Seat Height||920 mm (36.2 in)|
|Wheelbase||1285 mm (50.6in)|
|Warranty||12 month limited|
- Chassis - Comfortable T-shaped seat with tapered design for rider mobility, plus thick padding for support.
- Chassis - Fully independent, A-arm and I-beam rear suspension with long suspension travel (7.7 inches of wheel travel), includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
- Chassis - High-tensile steel frame with special attention given to a balance of rigidity and weight for optimum chassis performance and a comfortable ride.
- Chassis - Independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment.
- Chassis - Large, 200mm diameter front disc brakes with single-piston calipers designed for strong, reliable braking performance.
- Chassis - Polyethylene skid plate provides front-to-rear under carriage protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain.
- Chassis - Pressed-aluminum wheels for reduced unsprung weight (silver wheels on Black and White models; black wheels on Great Blue and Champion Yellow models).
- Chassis - Sealed, multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design provides high durability, offers reduced unsprung weight, and is low-maintenance.
- Compact and lightweight electric power steering positioned high on the vehicle to help avoid water and debris, delivers lighter steering in a variety of conditions to help reduce rider fatigue.
- Convenience - High output magneto generator system and 18-amp maintenance-free battery provides extra power.
- Engine - 722cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine tuned to deliver a mighty low-to-mid range torque along with a powerful high-rpm output.
- Engine - Compact 4-valve cylinder head with large 36mm intake valves and straight intake ports for increased cylinder charging efficiency – includes lightweight magnesium valve cover.
- Engine - Cylinder canted forward 48 degrees for lower center of gravity, reduced engine height and lower seat height, and is rubber mounted with two balancer shafts for smooth performance.
- Engine - Lightweight aluminum cylinder bore is electro-plated with Suzuki's own race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved heat transfer and tighter piston clearance.
- Engine - Semi-gear driven valve system minimizes cam sprocket size allowing a short/narrow cylinder head design and reduced overall engine height.
- Engine - The rubber-mounted engine uses two balancer shafts to keep the powerful ride smooth.
- Engine - Ultra-efficient air filter has both paper (for superior filtration) and foam (easily cleaned and re-used) elements for better durability and less maintenance.
- Minimum Age: 16 Years Old.
- New Colors! – Champion Yellow, Great Blue, Black, White.
- Suzuki fuel injection system provides excellent throttle response, fuel efficiency and quick engine starts.
- Transmission - Advanced engine brake system minimizes free-wheeling to reduce downhill speed.
- Transmission - Compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers more powerful traction plus light steering effort. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
- Transmission - Convenient handlebar-mounted push-button controls allow the rider to easily select between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD to get the right setting for any traction condition.
- Transmission - QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission designed for maximum versatility and convenience – fender-mounted gate-type shifter operation for high/low forward ranges, plus neutral and reverse.
- Utility/Convenience - A handy storage compartment is mounted on the right-side front fender.
- Utility/Convenience - Distinctively styled 30W multi-reflector halogen headlights, and compact 5/21W tail light and brake light – additional 40W multi-reflector, handlebar-mounted auxiliary light.
- Utility/Convenience - Easy-to-read LCD instrument display – includes speedometer (mile/km selectable), odometer, twin-trip meters, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, drive range.
- Utility/Convenience - Front and rear cargo racks are covered in a wrinkle-finish black paint for increased durability.
- Utility/Convenience - Large 4.6 gallon fuel tank positioned below seat for a low center-of-gravity – includes vacuum-operated petcock, ratchet-style fuel cap and convenient bar-type fuel gauge.