2011 Yamaha Premium EF12000DE
$3,999.00 - Stock Number: MSRP $4,399
Wallingford , CT
Invite Your Friends Over For Some Electricity
Really, there's just not much our highest-output gas-powered 120/240-volt output generator can't handle.
|Engine||OHV, Forced Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Twin Cylinder|
|Fuel Capacity||11.4 gal|
|Dry Weight||327.8 lb|
|Max AC Output||12,000 watts|
|Rated AC Output||9500 watts|
|Noise Level||80.0 dBA|
|Operation||(Continuous at Rated Load) 8.0 hr|
|Rated/Maximum AC Current||79.2 / 100.0 amps @ 120V - 39.6 / 50.0 amps @ 240V|
|Type||Brush, AVR AC Generator|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited|
- AC Non-fuse Thermal Breaker - Protects AC circuit in case of an overload for added durability and peace of mind.
- Auto Decompression - Automatically "opens" exhaust valve slightly to reduce initial backpressure when starting making manual starting effortless.
- Auto Voltage Regulation - Guarantees correct power delivery even with extension cords, enhances performance, adds convenience.
- Cast iron cylinder lining - Provides optimal heat dissapation, consistent performance during continuous use and long engine life.
- Dual voltage - Provides the versatility of 120 and 240 volt operation.
- Economy idle - When there is no load on the generator, it automatically returns to idle for improved fuel efficiency and quieter operation.
- Electric starter - For convenient ease of operation.
- Fuel Gauge - Lets operator monitor how much fuel is left.
- Ground Fault Interrupter (G.F.I.) - If the system senses a leak to "ground," it automatically cuts off power to help prevent injuries.
- Noise Suppressor - Reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios.
- OHV engine (overhead valve) - Precise valve actuation and heavy-duty design offer improved efficiency, increased reliability and quite operation.
- Oil Watch Warning System - Automatically shuts off before oil level is low and cannot be re-started until oil is added. Prevents engine damage and costly repairs while enhancing long-term durability.
- Tool Kit - Makes service easier.
- Transistor Controlled Ignition (T.C.I.) - Provides clean, efficient spark that ensures fast, easy starting. Low maintenace, reliable operation.
- USFS-approved Spark Arrestor - Offers quiet operation and keeps sparks from exiting exhaust system, reducing chance of fires caused by an errant spark.
- With 50 amps and 120/240 dual voltage output, there's not much the EF12000DE can't handle during a power outage. The EF12000DE is our highest output gasoline-powered 120/240-volt output generator.