2011 eXmark S-Series LZS23KC524
- Stock Number: MSRP $8,499.99 Call for Current Incentives
Wallingford , CT
An evolution of the industry-defining zero-turn mower.
Powered by 22 – 29 hp Kohler® Command™ Pro V-Twin EFI and Kawasaki® V-Twin engines.
Available with 48"– 72" full-floating UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting decks.
|Fuel Capacity||12-gallon; center-mounted, single-point fill|
|Type||23 hp Kohler Command V-Twin|
|Caster Tires||13 x 5.0-6 smooth-tread semi-pneumatic "No-flat"|
|Chassis||Unibody frame with rear-sloping, foldable ROPS Seat position optimized for comfort|
|Drive Tires||23 x 9.5-12 Turf Master|
|Height||70.5 in. (179.1 cm)|
|Length||79.2 in. (201.2 cm)|
|Width||64.8 in. (164.6 cm)|
|Blades||3-18.00 in. (45.7 cm)|
|Cutting Width||52" UltraCut Series 4 (132 cm)|
|Drive System||Unitized pump and wheel motors – no hoses integrated cooling fans 12 cc pumps|
|Instruments||Operational diagnostics with integral fuel gauge with hour meter|
|Storage||One-piece gray fenders and styling Cup holder and open storage area|
|Power Take-Off (PTO)|
|Clutch PTO||200 ft-lbs|
- DECK SYSTEM - UltraCut™ Series 4<br> 5.5"-deep deck, cutting heights from 1–5.5"<br> Standard-duty cutter housings<br> Wide-fl ange cutter housings with splined driver<br> Chain support with side spring and transport auto lock selection<br> Single-point, finite deck height adjustment<br> Patented deck support struts
- 13 x 5.0-6 smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic front caster tires on 48", 52" and 60" units.
- 23 x 9.5-12 Turf Master® drive tires on 48" and 52" units and 24 x 12.0-12 Turf Master drive tires on 60" and 72" units for optimum traction.
- DECKS - BLADE-TIP SPEED – Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- DECKS - CUTTING HEIGHTS – 1.0 – 5.5" in 0.25" increments adjustable from the operator's seat.
- DECKS - STYLE – Full-floating UltraCut ™ Series 4. Side-discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- DECKS - WIDTHS AVAILABLE – 48", 52", 60", 72". 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight. 4-point suspension, full-fl oating deck with 4 adjustable anti-scalp rollers.
- EQUIPMENT - DIAGNOSTICS – Operational diagnostics with integral fuel gauge.
- EQUIPMENT - DRIVE TIRES – 23 x 9.5-12 Turf Master® drive tires on 48" and 52" units and 24 x 12.0-12 Turf Master drive tires on 60" and 72" units.
- EQUIPMENT - FRONT CASTER TIRES – 13 x 5.0 - 6, smooth tread, pneumatic, front caster tires on 48", 52" and 60" units
- EQUIPMENT - PARKING BRAKE – Lever-actuated disc and caliper.
- EQUIPMENT - SEAT – Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material.
- EQUIPMENT - STEERING & MOTION CONTROL – Hydraulically damped twin levers adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampers (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- EQUIPMENT - TRACTOR FRAME – Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- EQUIPMENT - TURNING RADIUS – True zero-turn.
- Exmark® exclusive Parker unitized 12 cc pump and wheel motor system with no hoses, integrated cooling fans and 1.7-quart integrated reservoir for improved performance and reduced maintenance.
- Heavy-duty canister air filtration system that improves engine life, simplifies maintenance and boosts overall productivity.
- High-back, two-tone, bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control (EVC) material.
- High-capacity, 12-gallon, single fuel tank with single fill location to reduce your time at the gas pump on all models.
- OPERATOR COMFORT - Exmark two-tone deluxe seat with heavy-duty material with extra-padded armrests <br> 3-D motion isolation<br> Tilt-up seat support<br>
- POWER COMPONENTS - DRIVE SYSTEM – Two Exmark® exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on fi lter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 14.5-cubic-inch motors with integrated shock valve (60" and 72").
- POWER COMPONENTS - DRIVE SYSTEM – Two Exmark® exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
- POWER COMPONENTS - ENGINES AVAILABLE – 23, 25 and 27 hp Kohler® Command ™ V-Twin, 22 and 29 hp Kawasaki® V-Twin, 25 and 29 hp Kohler Electronic Fuel Injection.
- POWER COMPONENTS - FUEL CAPACITY – High-capacity, 12-gallon, single fuel tank with single fill location.
- POWER COMPONENTS - PTO ENGAGEMENT – MagStop Electromagnetic 200 ft-lbs clutch with spot brake.
- POWER COMPONENTS - SPEED – Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-10 mph forward, 0-6 mph reverse.
- Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel unibody for increased durability.